The Technical Regulatory Authority is a governmental organisation established in 2008 by merging the Communications Board, the Railway Inspectorate and the Technical Surveillance Inspectorate and operating in the administrative area of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications.
The aim of Technical Regulatory Authority is helping to implement the national economic policy through improvement of safety, organising the expedient use of limited resources and increasing the reliability of the products in the field of manufacturing environments, industrial equipment, railway and electronic communication.
The Technical Regulatory Authority intends to be an effectively operating, competent and reliable regulatory and surveillance authority with high reputation in Europe.
The structure of Technical Regulatory Authority is divided into 3 divisions:
- Electronic Communication Division
- Transport Division
- Industrial Safety Division
- Annual report 2016 (4.19 MB, PDF)
- Annual report 2015 (2.52 MB, PDF)
- Annual report 2014 (6.12 MB, PDF)
- Annual report 2013 (8.54 MB, PDF)
- Annual report 2012 (4.31 MB, PDF)
- Annual report 2011 (5.34 MB, PDF)
- Annual report 2010 (5.33 MB, PDF)
- Annual report 2009 (4.51 MB, PDF)
- Annual report 2008 (1.7 MB, PDF)
Gas safety for households
Kodutarbija gaasiseadmeid peab ohutuse
kontrollima ja hooldama.
Rail Baltic is an international
rail connection that will connect
Estonia with Central and
Western Europe and its neighbours.